Friday, March 24, 2006

KXLU RULES OK?


before i even start this blog entry you should know that we were up late packing mailers with dtown, pdbrennan & Nadia and we drank a lot of wine and ate a lot of pizza so my brain hurts a bit. with that knowledge, understand that for the 99th post i felt like blogging something super near and dear to my heart that I MISS. i know all you L.A. people can listen to KXLU all day on your radio but did you know it's streamable for the rest of us? i'm listening right now...it's awesome. i have no idea what i am listening to but it sounds rad and that means someone out there is playing something new that kicks ass. if i remember correctly bomb shelter & blues hotel were some of my fave shows. HEY at this very moment they are playing the GUN CLUB HOW COOL IS THAT...which will lead me to my 100th blog entry!

No comments: