Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Generation-T


We all have cool t-shirts that just look crappy on and thankfully Generation-T can help & inspire you to fix your ill-fitting T problems. I chose the strange rabbit shirt, in honor of Easter, Passover and that now famous giant German breeding bunny (see picture). Megan Nicolay has an amazing website that offers a new, free project every month + she published her own book called Generation-T that has 108 projects for you to rip, destroy & recycle those loved but unusable shirts.

1 comment:

goestobitburg said...

I am going on the "next blog" trip random. It is incredible the amount of no sense blogs you cand find. I stop in your blog and find at least 3 thing taht call my atention. first the Television record post. I like very much Television records, only the ones that they reorded on the seventies. I did not listen to the record that they record in the nineties. The next thing that called my atention was the air guitar. I love playing air guitar. The third, that enormous rabbit, it es very funny. Well, i am from Uruguay, a small country in south america. Im checking the response at de random blog activity. You can visit mu blog if you want to. Its all written in spanish, of course. But im trying to get and international blog partnership with people round the world beyond the idiomatic frontier.