Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Jimi Hendrix "Electric Ladyland"


You know it's really not O.K. that Jimi Hendrix is some kind of freakin' hollywood boulevard trinket...you know what I mean? HE IS JIMI HENDRIX not a trinket and just because he has become an "ICON" we should never assume that people really even listen to his albums...I mean I know everyone knows the standards but when is the last time you put on "electric ladyland" and FREAKED out on the intro? (.....and the gods made love.)
Well I really want you to...I want you to freak out cuz there was a rip in time and he stepped in and out for about a second and left us with a chest of treasures.

CD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money