Wednesday, May 31, 2006

BibliOdyssey.blogspot.com


ITBK best friend, auntie and just all around super genius, RACHEL sent me the link to BibliOdyssey. Some person has decided to catalog "Visual Matera Obscura". Just to get a sense of what the hell I am talking about just this week he posted Loren Oken, a 19th century German naturalist (lots of sea creatures), Dutch botanical wall charts from 1870 - 1960 & French etchings. I was pretty stoked & surprised to find Biblio had blogged a "Master and Margarita"(ITBK link) web site (master site) that had amongst lots of other things some crazy old artwork. Well, whoever this person is, and I couldn't figure that out, they have a sweet site and I was way into it.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Funny. I found the same sight somehow and I love it. I like yours as well. We both list helen levitt as an interest.

i look forward to reading more of your posts