Thursday, June 01, 2006

Kime Buzzelli, Show Pony & The Moldy Doily


This is my friend KIME BUZZELLI. I love her and pretty much everyone that comes near her sunshine goodness falls madly in love with her, too, and then they go home and want to make things. Kime, as I have always said, is an artist, I mean she makes stuff (and that means wearable, hangable & lovable) all the time and it's always a mindblower, she can't help herself--unless, of course, she is helping someone else make something (cuz she's like that: ALWAYS helping everyone). She paints, draws, rips, bejewels, stuffs and sews things that always move you into some realm of ease and creativity in your own world. She is a whirling dervish of rainbow, sequins, love and magic dust. I am hoping, ITBK people, that you fall madly in love with Kime cuz she personifies the meaning of spring, and she's a total babe to boot.
Check out her universe & her Show Pony wares



!!!!!!!!!!!HEY, HAPPY JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not a week goes by when i don't put a KIME design somewhere on my body...from the T-shirt on my back to the paintings imprinted on my brain...
finn