Saturday, June 24, 2006

Made With Sweet Love (Rug Hookers)



Made With Sweet Love really practices what it preaches...she wants to spread the love of rug hooking. I have to say, and this is coming from a serious craftmare kinda girl (knitter, crocheter, collager, doodler, polaroider..etc), I think rug hooking is immensely satisfying since it's pretty easy & fast... and well lets get back to the satisfying part...that you are rug hooking a super hot naked girl and not some scary bunny. It's not that I am not into scary bunnies it's just that I am sure my man would so appreciate receiving a hot naked girl rug and honestly I would have a great time hooking it. I think you should all check out Made with sweet love cuz it's really cool and Nancy Lee, the creator, has made some amazing rugs to look at and created some easy kits to purchase.

1 comment:

jarred said...

Nice....I bet the rug feels good to.