Thursday, October 12, 2006

Nicholas K @ Le Train Bleu



It got so cold...it's another winter with me here in Brooklyn pretending like I still live in L.A. You know what that means? that means in 4 years I still have not purchased proper rain or snow gear...oh yeah that's me in the crappy sweater and torn up denim sneakers standing in 2 feet of snow. So it leads me down the road to this coat...isn't it awesome...it's called the Lantern-Bearers Coat (Robert Louis-Stevenson story)...the designer is Nicholas K and it's available at Le Train Bleu an amazing online shop...what else can I say?

3 comments:

clare said...

that's the world's cutest coat. did you get it????

Anonymous said...

In case you tried to order this coat from Le Train Bleu and missed out on that as I did, try giving Bird boutique in Brooklyn a call. They had it in my size, and better yet, it was 25% off...

IF THE BIRDS KNEW said...

Ok i have to comment! First I must thank anyone who is brave enough to comment (and such a money saving comment!) cuz I LOVE COMMENTS...and most people just will not leave comments? Yes our friend Clare did get it and for 30% (it was some special they were running) but she returned it! I am dying to go to bird and see it but I HAVE A PROBLEM! Help me cuz those girls are just NOT NICE...I swear I was dying to get a tsumori chisato bag & it was on sale AND I was with my mom who maybe mighta helped me make the purchase, who knows? but OUCH i got the bird girl vibes so i scrammed. Whaddya think? do you know why on earth they chase customers out the door? Thanks amy lou the Nicholas K lover