Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Some Holi-Daze gift idears


Who? Owl Candle

I want these dudes in my life Penguin S & P shakers


porcelain mushrooms are far too fragile for my world but they are super sweet!


For those of us who like to live on the EDGE Brownie crunchy edge pan or hey what about lasagna or ?
(disclaimer: I HATE non-stick i.e. the evil teflon but I think this is cool)


Birdie happy color fun? Atelier LZC decals


I personally love ALL Sukie products (we own a photo album, notepads, the datebook & I got the tea towel as a gifty Sukie Note books

Do y'all know about DEERY-LOU THE CHEERFUL FAWN b. 1/09/2002? I love Deery Lou so much...maybe cuz Deery Lou looks like Lucia or cuz he lives in the rainbow forest with his best friends the red mushroom, the small mushroom & the bluebird You gotta get into the love of sanrio...and my personal favorite Deery-Lou...thanks to Katrina I even have the Deery-Lou contact lens case (I am a total dork) DEERY LOU digital CAMERA!!!!!
p.s. I WANT THIS

3 comments:

ambika said...

My boyfriend would die for that browny pan. When I showed him, he suggested lasagna too! And I love the bird salt & pepper shakers. Very cool

Anonymous said...

Sign me up for the brwonis pan, holy shit Einstein had nothing on whoever invented this mordern miracle, love you Ames

Sufferwords

Anonymous said...

brownie, shit I should do that preview thing yikes

Sufferwords