Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Thrifty Knitter, The Disgruntled Housewife or just the coolest girl in the universe?!!




I think...NO I KNOW that I have a serious craft crush....(Clare beware it might happen to you!) I heart this girl...she gets more done than anyone EVER and it's all so cool! anyways check her out at The Thrifty Knitter and you can score the pattern for the Giddyup pony hood and then you can surf on over to her other site The Disgruntled Housewife AND THEN you can go get her book "Naughty Needles"----I mean it's just too much--- my yarn addiction can't handle this kind of stimulation. I am gonna have to go back to yarn rehab if I get the book?! Seriously, she bought 4 schools in Harveyville, Kansas and is trying or has opened some kind of art & craft retreat (I am totally down). Well folks that's all the info I could find out about this glorious person HEY WAIT her name is Nikol Lohr...

No comments: