Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Amigurumi




Amigurumi is the art of knitting or crocheting dolls...that are usually crushably cute. It's my New Year's resolution to find the time to start knotting together all of my extra pieces of yarn into obscenely adorable creatures. You can get loads of patterns for free or pay some $$$ on the web....or if you can't work those darn needles 'n hooks you can just buy a completed one...or make nice to me and maybe I will make you a little Amanita Muscaria stash like I made for my man.



Some Amigurumi Etsy sellers:

anapaulaoli
Moomees
Incredible Inedibles

Do a Google or Etsy search and you will find tons of hits--HAVE FUN!

2 comments:

clare said...

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(i am making pom poms with all my old yarn by th way. i have pom pom fever!) xo

kime said...

kawaiiiiiiii!!

Love em- wish I had the patience to make anything from yarn- thank god for people like you who can weave magic scarves.
xo
I'm getting ready to send the package.