Thursday, January 11, 2007

Kime Buzzelli / Show Pony









Kime has loads of fab new items in her Etsy store and they are going FAST....so for all you friends, acquaintances & random strangers on the street STOP ASKING ME WHERE I GOT MY SHIRT and just get one...it's easy. The kissing pillow rules--who doesn't want a make-out in their world? Since I am a special SCORPIO sister and I beg, kick and scream, darling Kime sent me a BEAUTIFUL purple long sleeve shirt with gold foil screening. Everyone already knows how much I love and adore Kime; now you can get some lovely Kime for your closet.
and if you happen to be in Los Angeles stop in at the shop:

SHOW PONY
1543 Echo Park Avenue @ Grafton
213.482.7676

1 comment:

arlitosway said...

Kime I don't know you BUT I love you! You are incredible and your art RULES!