Thursday, March 22, 2007

"Lovesick and Vanishing" paintings by Kime Buzzelli







CHECK it out:Kime Buzzelli is having an art opening/show...and oh how I wish I could go...it's going to be super sexy, foxy, lovely & wonderful (just like Kime). New Image Art Gallery is in West Hollywood so that leaves all of us East Coasters out of the picture but you know, it's a show worth traveling for so I am thinking of hopping in my private ITBK plane (it's transparent just like Wonder Woman's) and jetting across the country just to be with you! Seriously, I am absolutely positive you will be blown away and have the most colorful fun. Kime spreads rainbows, love and heartache wherever her gaze lands....I can only imagine how beautiful the pieces are going to be. Think of me and take some pictures. OH and if you are interested in a Kime piece? get to the gallery early cuz YOU KNOW they are all going to sell..cuz, well who hasn't felt a little lovesick and vanishing?

Opening is Saturday, March 24th 7-10 pm thru april 15th @
New Image Art Gallery
7908 Santa Monica Blvd.
West Hollywood Ca
323.654.2192



2 comments:

themoldydoily said...

if I hadn't actually had only 4 1/2 hours of sleep in like 3 days...perhaps I would've seen this awesome blog sooner and grabbed me some "treat street" Bummer. Thanks for the plug.
It was all a fab blur... to sleep I go for 2 days

IF THE BIRDS KNEW said...

kime, how was the show??

luv finn