Saturday, March 03, 2007

Neil Young "Citizen Kane Junior Blues"



So about a month ago one of ITBK's favorite pals hooked me up with this TOTALLY awesome record. It's a Neil bootleg called Citizen Kane Junior Blues and the lore says that Neil was so inspired after a Ry Cooder set at the Bottom line in 1974 that he just got up and played...Neil, his guitar and a harmonica. A lot of the tunes are from On the Beach (#1 for me if I really, Really had to choose....if I had to, OK so don't make me cuz I love Stars n Bars and Tonight's the Night and and and) a few weeks ago you could download it from this site but now it's no longer available? So all I am saying is I have it?!#! and it's BEAUTIFUL and wonderful....I hope you can find it...but no matter what if you are a Neil Fan GET THIS and if you aren't? I don't really know what to say to that but open up your heart and your ears.
P.S. There's also a great recipe on here for a dessert called 'honey slides.'

Hey I found a link for the cd if you can't wait to get it from?

No comments: