Sunday, January 13, 2008

Amanda Michelle Smith (beautiful ceramics)


CLICK TO ENLARGE so you can see the amazing detail (really)




















I was surfing around today (not an easy task in a hotel with an obscenely slow internet connection) and I came across the beautiful ceramic work of Amanda Michelle Smith and honestly I was really moved...I think her work is beautiful and I love that they are dimensional, ceramic & colorful it seems a rarity to have all together? A vintage looking beautiful girl with some unknown intention ...anywhoo i thought y'all might dig 'em too (click on the images to enlarge)...they remind me of this Lenci Doll that I have been coveting:



Amanda Michelle Smith

via my love for you

3 comments:

hodge podge said...

OH MY GOD!!! those are incredible! the detail on the top one is un-believable...

my love for you. said...

thank you for linking me! isn't amanda's work amazing?! i just love it.

Freya said...

When did you fall in love with Henry Darger? I very much like your work!