Friday, January 11, 2008

Tagged by a blogger chain post


Cal 'n Gertie....the muses to many



uncle dRock 'n Ellie


Jarred & familia Moore Gerety

Allison & Katrina....the lovelies (milf)

dTown...miss this guy so much (my 40 b'day wig party)

Patrick & Finian

Dono trying to keep the ladies away, me & the most beautiful Rachel


Leslie, Gus & Heike


Scorpio freak-out


My crafty side? Don't worry it's not real, c'mon I'm a mom now, it's a needle felted joint and lighter (my first attempt at making something out of felt)
I have officially been tagged by Cal (the darling cal) it seems like it's kinda like a blog chain letter? anywhoo I would basically do anything Cal said...Cal Patch's own personal Lemming so here goes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Hmm facts about myself lets see...well
I am a Horse Scorpio (for real), I hail from the suburbs of Detroit rock city My folks were super smart, crazy & off duty, they liked to party & usually they brought some crazy types home after the "disco" the ones I super remember were Alice Cooper (i saved his girlfriend's lipstick for years) & Peter Max (I have a little drawing he made my mom)...
OH, once when I was a kid (10-ish) and we were vacationing Paul McCartney almost ran over me in water skis (skiing in to shore) when I was swimming in the shallows of the sea, I seriously frightened him cuz he almost took my head off. I started splitting home when I was about 13 (cuz my mom tried unsuccessfully to institutionalize me and then tried to sue me in court, yes I was 13) never to return to a normal "family life". I was way into the Detroit Punk scene, I went to a nutty high school in Ann Arbor called Community High School (our tassel was rainbow-colored) and I split for California when I was 21 staying until I was 35 in sweet little Echo Park and then pioneering my way to Red Hook, Brooklyn staying 5 years and then splitting again for Cambridge, mass (read previous entry). Me 'n finian have been together almost 9 years and we have a darling, beautiful & brilliant girl, Addie 3 +, our super canine pals Lala & Lucia and I am still anything but normal: we live in a hotel, our house is haunted, Finn is getting his Ph.D. in Rig Veda and Sanskrit, I am living in Cambridge feeling like an alien from planet psychedelic that landed dead center in the middle of a Gap Store, Addie can sing 'Oliver!' (with accents) from beginning to end (and all the cowboy songs), Lucia is finally living her dream of hotel life & Lala is just the sweetest dog in the universe who is a little iffy on hotel life (and misses swimming in the East river).
I am a Hill person, Lake person, Bog person, I like creepy crawlies such as leeches, snakes, newts, salamanders and all that kinda stuff, I am the audiophile in the family, much to everyones surprise (the records are mine), I have no sense of dimension but an excellent sense of direction (except here in Mass), I finally got a Gocco : ), I am reading 3 books cuz I can't seem to focus (War & Peace, Muhammad & Persephone's Quest), I have at least 5 incomplete craft projects and at least 6 incomplete things I have promised to make for other people, I am more of a rainbow kind of person than a one color kind of gal and I love black cuz it really is a rainbow, I dig all creatures except for the tiger mosquito, ticks & houseflies & this entire post has made me very uncomfortable?

For all my pals....I love you


TAGGED but not responsible
dTown Kime Steven P. Hadley Pete Weiss Leslie Napoles

video
Summer Moore Gerety
video
Winter Moore Gerety

10 comments:

hodge podge said...

awww, i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but you got that rainbow thing all wrong: WHITE is really the rainbow, it's the combination of all the colors in the spectrum. black is the absence of light and therefore color. when i was a kid i never understood why if you mixed all your paints together you didn't end up with white...

IF THE BIRDS KNEW said...

ok it's true but black absorbs all colors...and how come they don't end up white? xo

Cultureless LA said...

My hair style is not a Moore-Gerity hair cut...

danconnortown said...

so what am i supposed to do now? I went ahead and added your blog to my netnewswire thing, is that close enough? Love you- dTown

sufferwords said...

I saw this a while ago and I'm not sured that I replied but you were already linked, every word I write is self revelatory and oh...I'm lame at chain things, bit am so chuffed you tagged me
SW

coulditbeseitan said...

amy!! the video of finn singing/addie swinging is the most wonderful thing i've ever seen!! carrick and i have been watching it repeatedly over this nasty rainy week, pretending to be outside in mother na-church.

p.s. oooh i've got a new blog all about some vegan cookin'.

-allison

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
123 123 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.